If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I often get sick of regular lettuce salads. This is a fall favorite. —Xcskier20
- 8 large carrots
- 2 purple beets
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine or rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Shred carrots and beets; toss in parsley
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, sugar, cumin, and mustard together and toss salad in dressing
- Salt to taste
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.