If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy, this colorful carrot side dish is sure to please everyone on Thanksgiving. The multi color carrots are a nice change from the usual carrots. - LazizaBites
- 2 pounds multi color carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- handfuls walnuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Balsamic Glaze (for drizzling)
- Place carrots in a large saute pan with the water, over high heat.
- Add butter, honey, and agave nectar to the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to med- low, and cover the carrots.
- Cook for about 12 -14 minutes, giving the pan a shake once in awhile to let carrots evenly glaze. The butter/agave/honey will start to caramelize as the carrots become softer. Add water if needed.
- Turn off heat, and sprinkle a little sea salt over carrots, then drizzle carrots with balsamic glaze.
- Garnish with parsley and walnuts, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.