Author Notes: Refreshing and nutritious recipe, no cooking is required and quick to prepare. - MyeDilip
- 6 pieces Spinach tortillas
- 1 cup Carrots Julienned
- 1 cup Cucumber Julienned
- 1/2 cup Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Bread Croutons
- 1 packet Garden Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper required
- In a mixing bowl combine carrots, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Give a good stir and add the bread croutons.
- Place the cooked tortillas on kitchen countertop. Spread 2tbsp of cream cheese on each tortillas.
- Place required amount of vegetable mixture in the center of each tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas into wraps, slice them into halves and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side