If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing and nutritious recipe, no cooking is required and quick to prepare. - MyeDilip
- 6 pieces Spinach tortillas
- 1 cup Carrots Julienned
- 1 cup Cucumber Julienned
- 1/2 cup Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Bread Croutons
- 1 packet Garden Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper required
- In a mixing bowl combine carrots, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Give a good stir and add the bread croutons.
- Place the cooked tortillas on kitchen countertop. Spread 2tbsp of cream cheese on each tortillas.
- Place required amount of vegetable mixture in the center of each tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas into wraps, slice them into halves and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.