If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tweaked the recipe a bit, but it's pretty much the same as what you may find in the original recipe. I just didn't have sesame oil, or chili paste. Instead, I used Sriracha sauce. Oh sweet sweet (hot hot hot) sauce. So good. You maybe bought it before for a recipe, and now is a great time to bust it out again. I also added in about 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs as they weren't coming together as well as I would have liked. - goodspoon
Makes 20 meatballs
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Add beef, take off any rings you have on, and mix together, adding panko (as much as needed) so that it comes together well.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and add half the meatballs. Let them cook about 3-4 minutes per side, then place on a cooking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 7 minutes, until done. Serve over some orzo like we did, and enjoy!
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.