If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Buffalo wings were my inspiration for this healthy recipe thats great for get togethers served warm out of the oven or hours later! http://guyfriendlygirlenvied.blogspot.com/2010/09/buffalo-chicken-dippers.html —elina
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing mix
- 3 cups Non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Franks Red hot (original)
- 2 pieces Chicken Breast (about 1-2 lbs)
- 2 pieces Pillsbury Grands JR Flaky bisuit (5 count each) need two tubes
- Combine your ranch dressing packet, yogurt, and Red hot in a mixing bowl.
- Bake or poach your two chicken breasts and shred/chop it up. Add this to the yogurt mixture. Add additional Red Hot to taste.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with the flaky biscuits. Each flaky bisquit can be peeled apart into about 3 or 4 seperate pieces. Each of these will become the liner in the mini-muffin pan. Press down into the muffin pan. Add in yogurt/chicken mixture.
- Top each dipper with a few shreds of cheese
- Bake on 350 for about 20 mins.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.