If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and hearty soup with an Indian Kick - mommiecooks
- 3 Carrots, Diced
- 2 Zucchini, Cut up
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 3 Celery Sticks, Diced
- 1 Handful of Green Beans
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 10 Oz. Can of Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Pd. of Cooked Lentils
- 1 28 Oz. Can of Tomatoes
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 6 ounces Cooked Noodles
- Add all your ingredients to the slow cooker with the exception of the cooked noodles.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Add the cooked noodles in just before serving.
- Note: You can be flexible with the veggies and beans you add. Use up whatever is in your pantry and fridge and it will still be delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.