If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom does this salad with extra virgin olive oil instead of water, and it's really tasty. I took the olive oil out of it to cut down on the calories, and it still tastes great! It's a scrumptious Italian salad that is high in protein and wonderful served over arugula. —Dan_Q_Marek
- 2 tablespoons Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16 oz bag Frozen edamame, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional yeast (or 2 Tbls parmesan, optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Method: Saute the rosemary and garlic in water and lemon juice on high heat for 3 minutes. Pour over the canolini beans and edamame. Toss with the remaining ingredients and cool to 40 degrees.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.