If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that has been passed about in our family. We make it whenever we have a brunch celebrating the baptism of a new baby. I've made it for the last few years for Christmas morning. I assemble the night before and throw it in the oven an hour before we're ready to eat. —mrathmel
- 2 cups Ground Ham (any type - grind in food processor)
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese - Grated
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard (or any type you like)
- 12 pieces white sandwich bread
- Butter for toast
- 18 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk (any type is fine)
- Hot Pepper Sauce to taste
- onion salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Combine ground ham, shredded cheese, mayo and mustard in bowl.
- Toast 12 slices of bread. Lightly butter both sides of each slice.
- Using toasted bread, make six sandwiches with ham and cheese mixture. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Grease a 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Place triangles point up in baking dish.
- Beat eggs with milk and hot sauce. Pour over sandwich points.
- Spinkle dish with onion salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes, or until eggs are set. Watch that eggs do not scortch. May take more or less time depending on how deep your baking dish is.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
How to clean and organize your kitchen—and keep it that way
Get your kitchen clutter under control.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Storage made crystal clear.