If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Christmas morning would not be the same without this on the table. Dust with powdered sugar and place it on a foot caked stand and it looks wonderful as it tastes! —MEngkvist
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 loaves of bakery cinnamon swirl bread
- powdered sugar
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add raisins to bowl.
- Cut bread in 1 inch chunks. Fold into bowl with liquid ingredients. Cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour soaked bread into lightly buttered 9" springform pan. Place on jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.