If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was invented for a birthday party I had. I knew I wanted it to be a specific color, and also have a nod to fall flavors. The red tea gets a kick from cinnamon simple syrup and pomegranate juice. I used fancy tea I brought back from france ("Marco Polo Rouge" from Mariage Freres) but any fruity red tea will do. - Brita
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce red tea
- 1 ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce pomogranate juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- pomegrante seeds (for garnish)
- Make an extra strong batch of tea and allow to cool. Make the simple syrup by combining 1 cup water with one cup powdered sugar and adding 3 cinnamon sticks simmer over medium heat for ten minutes, Allow to cool. shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Serve straight up or over ice, garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.