If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was invented for a birthday party I had. I knew I wanted it to be a specific color, and also have a nod to fall flavors. The red tea gets a kick from cinnamon simple syrup and pomegranate juice. I used fancy tea I brought back from france ("Marco Polo Rouge" from Mariage Freres) but any fruity red tea will do. - Brita
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce red tea
- 1 ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce pomogranate juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- pomegrante seeds (for garnish)
- Make an extra strong batch of tea and allow to cool. Make the simple syrup by combining 1 cup water with one cup powdered sugar and adding 3 cinnamon sticks simmer over medium heat for ten minutes, Allow to cool. shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Serve straight up or over ice, garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.