If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our favorite perfectly fluffy pancakes. Every time we make them, we joke that with these pancakes every days is Sunday. —Egle
Makes 6 four-inch pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat and lightly coat with butter or nonstick spray. Once the pan is very hot, ladle the batter into the heated pan and cook until the top bubbles and the bottom is browned.
- Flip and cook until the other side is nicely browned. Serve as you like them. We like ours with powdered sugar, homemade jam and some sprinkled cinnamon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.