If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthier version of french fries, this snack / side dish is brought to life with the addition of hot paprika. Paprika is often overlooked as a spice, but I think it is more versatile than simply being a coloring agent. In this dish, I think the spiciness of the paprika complements the sweetness of the vegetable, offering a taste that is addictive! - Rohit Mitter
- 6 parsnips, raw
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry parsnips. Peel and chop into strips (resembling the form of french fries). Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix garlic and hot paprika with olive oil; stir to combine. Add olive oil dressing with parsnip "fries" making sure vegetables are well coated.
- Place parsnips on baking sheet or casserole dish and bake / roast for approximately 45 minutes, or until vegetables are crispy, but not burned.
- Garnish with parsley and season with salt to taste.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Genius, explained at last.
White and Grey Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.