If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious holiday drink. - mommiecooks
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- dd the egg yolks and sugar to your mixer. Whip it up good until the mixture turns a light yellow color.
- Now, grab your small saucepan and add to it the milk, heavy cream, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Heat it up to just boiling and remove it from the heat. Grab about a half a cup of the hot milk and add it into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Now add the tempered egg mixture back into the rest of your milk mixture, continuing to whisk constantly.
- Return the egg nog to medium low heat and cook, stirring often until mixture thickens.
- Pop it into a container and set it in the fridge to cool completely.