If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came from my proud to be Irish grandma. She would serve these with anything from soup to a full dinner. They are light, buttery, and crumbly. Easy as can be to make. - ashleychasesdinner
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Cut in butter with a pasrty blender until mixture resembles course meal.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and egg, stir until blended. Add to flour mixture.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Use a rounded tablespoon and drop mixture 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Just until lightly browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner Rolls
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.