If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Being from Alabama, the only true bourbon to drink is Makers Mark. Who can miss its red wax top, and sometimes green wax top for the horse race season. This is a classic Kentucky Hot Toddy. Enjoy! - Table9 —Table9
Food52 Review: This is refreshing, balanced toddy that won't make you feel as if you've been hit over the head with the booze. It turns out that bourbon and citrus are a great match, and just a hint of honey smoothes out any rough edges. - A&M —The Editors
- 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Meyers Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 Shot of Makers Mark Bourbon
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Hot Water
- In each tumbler combine juices with honey and bourbon.
- Add just enough hot water to fill the glass not quite to the top. Serve with cinnamon stick.
- *By adding all the juices this does not say warm for long, so you may want to warm the juices before if you are not serving immediately.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).