If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My sister works in Switzerland. Over the course of her four plus years there she has had some unfortunate medical circumstances primarily stemming from being hit by a car. We developed this drink for her for those times when you just need something to take the edge off and warm you up. Plus it's a pretty low alcohol drink. - Altilla
- 1 ounce Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 orange slice cut in two
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6-8 ounces Hot water
- Place first four ingredients in a mug.
- Pour hot water over the ingredients and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.