Author Notes: My sister works in Switzerland. Over the course of her four plus years there she has had some unfortunate medical circumstances primarily stemming from being hit by a car. We developed this drink for her for those times when you just need something to take the edge off and warm you up. Plus it's a pretty low alcohol drink. - Altilla
- 1 ounce Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 orange slice cut in two
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6-8 ounces Hot water
- Place first four ingredients in a mug.
- Pour hot water over the ingredients and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy