Author Notes: Not sure where the name come from, but this is a very elegant, very simple and extremely tasty salad. - Cordeliah
- 4 large leeks
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons good and tangy Dijon mustard
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Boil about 6 cups of water. Add salt.
- Cut and discard the dark green part of the leeks. Cut the leeks to chunks of about 10 cm and than cut each piece lengthwise in the middle.
- Wash the leek pieces really well.
- Put the leeks pieces in the boiling water and boil for 7 min. Drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing in a bowl.
- Pour over the leeks while warm.
- Put in a container and let it cool a bit before putting in the fridge.
- Best enjoyed the next day.