If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The first drink that I made with my new bottle of Domaine de Canton was this; it was New Year's Day. - Sagegreen
- 3 parts proseco, chilled
- 1 part Domaine de Canton
- 1 part fresh blood red orange juice
- 1/2 part Meyer's lemon juice
- slice of Meyer's lemon for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a flute. A part can equal either 1.5 oz or 2 oz, depending upon your preference. Garnish with lemon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce