If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is super refreshing and super healthy salad. It is a perfect compliment to BBQ or spicy meat dish. The one thing that I do know is that every time I make it, someone asks me for the recipe. It holds great and I make it up a lot just to have something healthy around to snack on. It can be made ahead for a party as well. I use a mandoline and make quick work of preparation. - MyCommunalTable
- 1 cup apple, thinly sliced
- 2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated on a microplane
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, (organic if possible)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice all the ingredients up and place in bowl.
- Add vinegar and oil. Toss together.
- Season to taste.
- Chill and serve when desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce