If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bread is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack on a cold day - whenever you're craving something warm, gooey, and sweet. It tastes a lot like a cinnamon roll, but is much easier to make! - AbbyJaneway
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/8 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/8 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, raisins, and sugar. Add the oil and milk and mix into a soft dough. Transfer dough to baking sheet and pat into a square, 1/2 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine turbinado sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Pour melted butter over the top of the dough and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes and serve warm.