If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these super healthy salt and vinegar kale chips the other night before dinner, and was shocked, I mean absolutely shocked, that my children ate them. Not only did they boys eat these, they loved them. Trust me, while these kale chips are healthy, this is a sophisticated flavor combination for children. http://www.elanaspantry.com/salt-and-vinegar-kale-chips/ —elanaspantry
- 1 head dino kale, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Place kale in a large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with salt
- Massage above ingredients into kale with your hands
- Spread out kale on 2 parchment lined baking sheets, so that pieces of kale do not touch
- Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes until dry and crispy
- Cool 10 minutes and serve
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.