If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Does a salad have to include a bed of greens? I usually like to keep my greens and fruit separate, but in this case the apples and cilantro make a great taste combination! —CafeAnna
- 5 Apples cut into cubes
- 1 handful Cilantro chopped roughly
- 5-7 Mint leaves chopped
- Juice from 1/2 of a Lemon or Lime
- 2 Fresh Red Chilis minced
- 1 Cucumber peeled and cut into strips or julienned
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- dashes Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and let stand for about an hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.