If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Does a salad have to include a bed of greens? I usually like to keep my greens and fruit separate, but in this case the apples and cilantro make a great taste combination! —CafeAnna
- 5 Apples cut into cubes
- 1 handful Cilantro chopped roughly
- 5-7 Mint leaves chopped
- Juice from 1/2 of a Lemon or Lime
- 2 Fresh Red Chilis minced
- 1 Cucumber peeled and cut into strips or julienned
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- dashes Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and let stand for about an hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.