If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is old--my mother made it for our engagement party 29 years ago! I still make it for parties and it always goes first...people just seem to love it. And it is so easy! —ellent124
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, skinned
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bottle capers, drained
- 1 loaf party rye or pumpernickel
- Mix salmon, cream cheese, green onion, dill and lemon juice in the food processor utnil well mixed and finely chopped, but not smooth. Pack into a small cereal bowl and chill. Turn out onto a nice serving platter; ring pate with red onion, then capers. Garnish with parsley. Serve with rye or pumpernickel slices or crostini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.