If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Jill had some salsa years ago that she absolutely loved ... so she came over and described it to me and demanded recreation. This is what we came up with - she says it's the stuff! I usually only make this in the summer but happily we got some nice hothouse tomatoes in our farm box this week. —aargersi
Serves a party
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion (app 3 onions)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- juice from 1 lemon
- several turns from the peppermill
- Mix everything together. Let it all sit for a half hour or so. Eat with pita chips or crackers.
- This may be the simplest recipe I have ever entered.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.