Author Notes: Simple, salty kalamata tapenade. Serve with toasted baguette or seedy wheat crackers. Great alongside bright raw veggies, good cheese and crisp apples. Also delicious as a quick raw pasta sauce! - Linden & Rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince. Add the olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil. Blend until everything is finely chopped. Season to taste with cracked pepper. Note: You can also finely chop all of the ingredients by hand, like I did, for a chunkier spread.
- Serve with toasted baguette or wheat crackers. Great alongside raw veggies, good cheese and sliced apples.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip