If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, salty kalamata tapenade. Serve with toasted baguette or seedy wheat crackers. Great alongside bright raw veggies, good cheese and crisp apples. Also delicious as a quick raw pasta sauce! - Linden & Rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince. Add the olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil. Blend until everything is finely chopped. Season to taste with cracked pepper. Note: You can also finely chop all of the ingredients by hand, like I did, for a chunkier spread.
- Serve with toasted baguette or wheat crackers. Great alongside raw veggies, good cheese and sliced apples.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.