If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a dish from my childhood, with a twist. - adamnsvetcooking - adamnsvetcooking
Food52 Review: I had the joy of testing these -- the simple ingredients come together in a warm bath of deliciousness. Use your favorite crusty bread to scoop up the olives along with their flavor bath and goat cheese. Whether it is served as an appetizer, light lunch or dinner, it will be devoured by all. Thanks for such a great and easy recipe. - sticksnscones
- 1 cup Assorted olives
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest
- Pinch of dried thyme (you can use fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- Good Olive oil to coat the bottom of a pan (~1 tbs)
- On medium heat warm the olive oil and olives together. Stir the olives to make sure they are warmed through (~ 10 mins). Add the lemon zest, thyme, paprika, and lemon juice. Cook until the lemon zest perfumes the kitchen (~3 to 5 mins). Make sure to stir the olives.
- Place the crumbled goat cheese in a serving dish. Pour over the warmed olives over the goat cheese. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.