Author Notes: This recipe is based on other marinated olive recipes I have tried. This version adds feta to the mix, a welcome addition to any appetizer.
This is a great item to have on hand for an easy entertaining snack for guests.
Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Green Green or Nafplion Olives
- 6 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 ounces Feta Cheese-cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 5 bunches Black Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Place olives, lemon juice, rosemary, oregano, cheese, zest and peppercorns in a jar (or other container) large enough to contain the ingredients.
- Pour the oil over the top, enough to submerge the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the jar, and place in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy,
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives