If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Soft butter lettuce is available year round and reminds me of warmer weather to come during the cold of winter. The olives and citrus dressing are a nice seasonal addition. - familydinners
- 1/2 meyer lemon, juice and zest
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 heads butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup black olives cured in oil, pitted and halved
- Whisk citrus juice and zest, honey, and mustard. Slowly add olive oil whisking until completely emulsified
- Clean and tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Toss lettuce leaves with enough dressing to coat. Put on a plate and sprinkle with olives. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.