If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an addictive scrumptious bite-size healthy cookie; never guessed all those words can come into one sentence. Chinese inspired: chewy, nutty, and not too sweet.
*These cookies needs a very short amount of baking time. Guard over these as you slide them into the oven. - FrancesRenHuang
Makes about 30 walnut-size
- 1/2 cup of white and black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- As you toast the sesame seeds, pour in the vegetable oil and stir over low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes; set aside to cool for a few minutes and fold in the sugar.
- Fold in the egg white and gently incorporate the flour, one tablespoon at a time into a creamy consistency.
- Put 1 teaspoon (walnut-size) onto parchment paper, 1 inch in between to prevent sticking; bake for 5~10 minutes, until brown and crisp.
- When cool enough to handle (~1 minute), carefully release the cookies and let it cool. Or press into palm with thumb and curl them a bit.
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Genius, explained at last.
White and Grey Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.