If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a nice cool lime drink on a hot summer evening. I am a self admitted gin hound too. So, The Gin Gimlet is a perfect foil for a scortcher of a day. It has minimal ingredients...only three. It can be made with vodka, but why? It is most important that all the ingredients be very cold. This is my method to ensure a cold and frosty drink. Nunc est bibendum!!! —dymnyno
Serves 1 large drink
- 4 ounces gin, my favorite gin is 209
- 1/2 ounce Rose's Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 thin slice of lime as garnish
- Fill a pint glass with ice.
- Add the gin, Rose's Lime Juice and fresh lime juice.
- Bury the pint glass or shaker in ice. (no shaking!)
- Wait TEN minutes . Wipe the rim of a martini glass with lime.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass and garnish with a slim slice of lime.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.