If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/3 cup small pearl tapioca
- 1 cup brewed licorice tea
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup cantaloupe or other melon, balled
- Soak tapioca pearls in licorice tea for 30 minutes.
- Add egg yolk, salt, maple syrup, and coconut milk, whisk until well-combined, then bring to a boil. Let boil, stirring constantly, for a minute, then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely in fridge. Top with melon balls to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.