If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We had this with few slices of bread for break fast at house boat at Alleppey back water —pauljoseph
- 2 Eggs
- 1 meduim sized chopped Onion
- 1 chopped Green Chili
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs
- Add the onions,tomato , green chilies. mix
- Add the pepper powder and salt. mix well
- Heat the oil in a non stick
- Pour the egg mixture and cook on both sides till light brown. in color.( reduce the flame)
- Serve hot with bread slices , cheese ,butter and a cup of filter coffee
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.