Author Notes: I juice every day, sometimes twice! I juice carrots often, and this is a favorite way to use the pulp!
Gluten free, vegan and delicious!! - spabettie
- 1 cup oats (certified gluten free)
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups juiced carrot pulp
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg (vegan egg replacer)
- 1/3 cup agave
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, mix carrot, banana, prepared egg and agave.
- Combine wet + dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared (greased + floured) loaf pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 50-55 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe