If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple side dish that goes wonderfully with braises. You can also puree it after roasting...it makes a great mash or dip. - erinmcdowell
Serves 2 as a side
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- generous pinch of cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss the carrots in the olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Spread in an even layer onto a baking sheet and roast until tender. Serve warm, at room temperature, or pureed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.