If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple side dish that goes wonderfully with braises. You can also puree it after roasting...it makes a great mash or dip. - erinmcdowell
Serves 2 as a side
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- generous pinch of cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss the carrots in the olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Spread in an even layer onto a baking sheet and roast until tender. Serve warm, at room temperature, or pureed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup