If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love carrots, but prefer savory to sweet side dishes. This is fast and easy to prepare for a weeknight dinner and the kids love it. - familydinners
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 to 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons harissa
- Put oil in pot. Add chopped carrot,onion, and garlic and cook 5 minutes.
- Add broth to cover and bring to boil. Cook until tender, 20 minutes.
- Puree with hand blender and add harissa.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.