If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has been in my collection for about 40 years and I cannot even hazzard a guess as to where it came from. That being said, it is a fantastic dish, simple to prepare, and makes carrot lovers out of everyone. - greygrey
- 8 large carrots
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cake cognac
- Wash and pare carrots, cutting into 1/4 inch strips about 2-3 inches in length
- Arrange in buttered casserole
- Melt butter in saucepan and add remaining ingrediens
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven app. 1 hour. Can be prepared in advance and popped into the oven at the ast minute.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.