If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was trying to find something else to do with carrots and while a little labor intensive is really tasty! —MamaIntheKitchen
- 1 pound Carrots, rinsed and peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable oil
- 1-2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Using a Mandoline, Food Processor or plain old vegetable peeler, cut carrots into thin strips.
- Put carrots in bowl and toss with Olive oil, salt and curry powder until well coated.
- Spread in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Transfer chips to paper towel or parchment lined plate to drain oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.