Author Notes: I was trying to find something else to do with carrots and while a little labor intensive is really tasty! - MamaIntheKitchen
- 1 pound Carrots, rinsed and peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable oil
- 1-2 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Using a Mandoline, Food Processor or plain old vegetable peeler, cut carrots into thin strips.
- Put carrots in bowl and toss with Olive oil, salt and curry powder until well coated.
- Spread in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Transfer chips to paper towel or parchment lined plate to drain oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe