If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was trying to find something else to do with carrots and while a little labor intensive is really tasty! - MamaIntheKitchen
- 1 pound Carrots, rinsed and peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable oil
- 1-2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Using a Mandoline, Food Processor or plain old vegetable peeler, cut carrots into thin strips.
- Put carrots in bowl and toss with Olive oil, salt and curry powder until well coated.
- Spread in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Transfer chips to paper towel or parchment lined plate to drain oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.