If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first came up with this recipe over six years ago; I needed a vegetable side dish and also to use up some cranberry sauce. While I prefer to use homemade orange-flavored whole cranberry sauce, plain cranberry sauce would be delicious, or leave it out altogether for a delicious orange flavored carrot dish. —katiebakes
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored whole berry cranberry sauce (homemade or OceanSpray)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Cook carrots in boiling water until tender. Drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add orange marmalade and cranberry sauce, stirring until combined. Add carrots and cook in sauce 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in salt and brandy. Sprinkle evenly with granulated sugar. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Your New Main Squeeze
A tart, sunny lemon bar cheesecake
Lemon bar cheesecake takes the cake.
Recipe of the Day
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.