If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am the type of cook that looks into the fridge, sees what exists, and pretends to know what I am doing with it all as I combine it into one dish. This is the basis for this dish! —Skylor Powell
- 10 baby carrots
- 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 zucchini squash, chopped
- 1 Cannellini Beans
- 1 lemon
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pointer finger length of ginger
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Put coconut oil and minced garlic in a pan over medium heat. Allow to heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and carrots to pan. Allow to cook for about 5-6 minutes, until the zucchini starts to lightly brown.
- Add cabbage to pan and a little sprinking of water so some steaming action happens. Add beans in after about 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, put ginger into a garlic press and squeeze! This will allow for not only the ginger to mince, but juice as well.
- Zest lemon and juice it into the bowl with ginger.
- Add olive oil, pepper and salt. Mix and set aside.
- remove bean and veggie mix from heat. Put on top of your favorite grain, especially delicious with quinoa!
- Top with lemon ginger sauce and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.