If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So simple says it all. Use any/all root vegetable combinations. My favorite is carrot, parsnip and rutabaga —Louisa
Makes as much as you like
- some carrots
- some parsnips
- some rutabaga
- peel and grate vegetables
- toss with salt and pepper
- bake covered at 350 for 30-40 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.