If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite things to bring on a picnic - just make sure to make more than you need because it tastes even better a couple of days later —sweet pea
Serves 4 people
- 6 Carrots julienned
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves minced
- 2-3 Basil Leaves julienned
- Put everything in a bowl together, mix and serve!
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.