If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite things to bring on a picnic - just make sure to make more than you need because it tastes even better a couple of days later —sweet pea
Serves 4 people
- 6 Carrots julienned
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves minced
- 2-3 Basil Leaves julienned
- Put everything in a bowl together, mix and serve!
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
It's time to travel.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
Put cake on a pedestal.