Author Notes: I had some leftover carrots and some blue cheese. I love them both, so I put them together and it was incredibly delicious! - lorrainemarie
- 6 Carrots
- 4 dashes Thyme
- 4 dashes Rosemary
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop Carrots and place in a bowl.
- Mix carrots with thyme, rosemary, salt, and coat with olive oil.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 35 min.
- Blend carrots, chicken stock, and blue cheese to your desired consistency. More stock might need to be added.
- Enjoy with your salads, as a side dish, a dip, or on its own!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe