If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had some leftover carrots and some blue cheese. I love them both, so I put them together and it was incredibly delicious! —lorrainemarie
- 6 Carrots
- 4 dashes Thyme
- 4 dashes Rosemary
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop Carrots and place in a bowl.
- Mix carrots with thyme, rosemary, salt, and coat with olive oil.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 35 min.
- Blend carrots, chicken stock, and blue cheese to your desired consistency. More stock might need to be added.
- Enjoy with your salads, as a side dish, a dip, or on its own!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.