If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't have too much to say about this recipe other than I've been enjoying variations of it for years and it's one of my favorite ways to use fresh carrots. You need a juicer to make this recipe: I have one made by Omega and I love it. —WinnieAb
- 4 large organic carrots, tops trimmed off and cut into pieces to accomodate your juicer
- 1 medium red apple (I like Fujis), peeled if not organic, and sliced into pieces to accomodate your juicer
- 1 chunk of peeled fresh ginger (the size of your thumb if you love ginger; use less if you're not a huge fan)
- 1 small whole organic Meyer lemon, cut in half
- Process ingredients through your juicer. Stir to combine, then serve right away. Make sure not to drink in one gulp, though- try to sip it slowly. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Less Ingredients, Less Problems
Our favorite recipes with just 3 ingredients (or less!)
Our favorite 3-ingredient (or fewer!) recipes.
Get your kitchen clutter under control.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Storage made crystal clear.