If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is fluffy and delicate with a mild crunchy crust on top. Not to sweet, but very satisfying. Adult and kid friendly. —Lisycooks
- 6 tablespoons butter w/s
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin pan, reserve. In a medium bowl mix together all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon).
- In a large bowl combine shredder carrots, egg, cream, vanilla, sugar, shredder ginger.
- Add the flour mixture to the carrot mixture, and incorporate.
- Finally toss in the butter into the carrot mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture in mold and put it in the oven. Depends on your oven check them after 12 mins. And should be done in no more than 18 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.