We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Strange, wonderful, and fantastical cocktails for you to try this weekend.
- We've been on a lavender kick lately, and this Peru-inspired Lavender Pisco Sour is no exception. (The Drink Blog)
- Beer in our cocktails? Find a new use for your spicier IPAs with a pineapple "beertail." (Chocolate+Marrow)
- Let your first taste of apple cider be something different with this drink, which includes rosemary and mezcal. (Kale & Caramel)
- It's almost thyme for fall with a fig and spice cocktail that will have you dreaming of chilly evenings. (Holly & Flora)
- For a drink that makes use of a unique almondy spirit, try this Japanese cocktail with orgeat. (The Bojon Gourmet)
- A delectable scotch-based creation that's spicy, cocoa-y and totally on our must-make list. (Two for the Bar)
- This gin cocktail makes use of fresh-from-the-garden mint and cucumber for one refreshing drink. (Vintage Mixer)
- More with orgeat: This Mai Tai is the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. (A Thought for Food)
Do you have a favorite weekend cocktail? Mix up some new liqours lately? Tell us in the comments!