If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Strange, wonderful, and fantastical cocktails for you to try this weekend.
- We've been on a lavender kick lately, and this Peru-inspired Lavender Pisco Sour is no exception. (The Drink Blog)
- Beer in our cocktails? Find a new use for your spicier IPAs with a pineapple "beertail." (Chocolate+Marrow)
- Let your first taste of apple cider be something different with this drink, which includes rosemary and mezcal. (Kale & Caramel)
- It's almost thyme for fall with a fig and spice cocktail that will have you dreaming of chilly evenings. (Holly & Flora)
- For a drink that makes use of a unique almondy spirit, try this Japanese cocktail with orgeat. (The Bojon Gourmet)
- A delectable scotch-based creation that's spicy, cocoa-y and totally on our must-make list. (Two for the Bar)
- This gin cocktail makes use of fresh-from-the-garden mint and cucumber for one refreshing drink. (Vintage Mixer)
- More with orgeat: This Mai Tai is the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. (A Thought for Food)
Do you have a favorite weekend cocktail? Mix up some new liqours lately? Tell us in the comments!