If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Incorporating more color in your design doesn't have to require an overhaul; just paint the trim, or the cabinets, or color-code your shoes with a bit of pastel, the way Trina McNeilly does it. (La La Lovely)
- A new book from photographer Norbert Schoerner and the art director Steve Nakamura explores the boundary between real and artificial. It's transfixing; the Times calls the photography both "subversive" and "sinister." (New York Times)
- This angular brass lamp—a little bit spilt milk, optical illusion, and graphic punch all woven together—is just statement-making enough, but subtly so. (Coco Lapine Design)
- Do you ever wonder why wedding design has all the fun? How fun would it be for your home to have a guestbook, too—especially if it's an antique typewriter your guests can peck away at when they want to leave a message for you. (Modern Thrifter via Montana Prairie Tales)
- There's so much possibility in a bucket of paint—and if you're having trouble deciding between two shades, what about playing that up in a wall design? (French by Design)
- It's Nice That's yearly roundup of their best designer calendar submissions delivers again. Winners include a calendar of pictures of sponges and this take on the desktop calendar—a flipbook of laser-cut papers. (It's Nice That)