If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
From smart storage solutions to dreamy Parisian design hotels, here's what we loved in design links this week.
- January be damned, it's going to be in the 50s next week in Paris, so what better time for a spontaneous getaway from stateside snow flurries? And if your sensible side is kicking in, Vogue's round up of 6 design-focused hotels in the City of Lights will give you vacation vibes just by scrolling. (Vogue)
- This ode to the "Coral Jade" plant—often called "Gollum," which I hope is due to its gnarly disposition that's not unlike that of a certain ring-thief—will make you want to source a huge one this weekend (though not if you have cats or dogs, to whom it is poisonous!). (The Jungalow)
- During a month-long scavenging trip to Russia, friends Nate Jackson and Taylor Kaszynski sourced over 3,000 Soviet-era, industrial lighting fixtures—which they then had shipped home, cleaned, and rewired. Shop the collection at FIXT Electric Co. (models start around $200) if you're sick of American thrift stores. (Curbed)
- With the help of cling wrap, air-dry clay, and a knife, even you—yes you!—can be a potter. This DIY for a geometric punch bowl is the perfect introduction into easy ceramics, and has us dreaming of a whole line in the same design. (Fall for DIY)
- From built-in storage to furnishings that serve multiple purposes, the good ideas in these multi-tasking spaces are abundant. (Apartment Therapy)