If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A set of vintage Moroccan rugs that'll ruin your productivity and more design links we love this week.
- Designer Veronica Hamlet's collection of vintage Moroccan rugs is not just jaw-dropping (and dangerous to your wallet)—but her artfully styled photographs are a bit of design porn in their own way. (Honestly WTF)
- Stainless steel has gotten a bad rap in recent years, with the recent obsession for warm metals like brass, copper, and rose gold—but this Italian-imported kitchen design (that's really a love letter to the material) has us reconsidering stainless steel's place in our homes. (Remodelista)
- This living room from the interior design duo Apparatus is a little bit future-forward, heavy on the blues, and the kind of thing that makes you want to be a grown-up. (Apartment 34)
- One of our editors recently realized that "granny plates"—that is, floral-patterned vintage dishware—are making an appearance in restaurant dining rooms as of late. Seeing this slideshow of "folkloric florals for the home" has us doubly convinced to take the trend to our breakfast tables. (T Magazine)
- Using just a clear acrylic rod, two brackets, and a can of gold spray paint, this DIY for a modern towel rack is really just assembling the parts rather than making anything (i.e., easy!). (A Beautiful Mess)