If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Why white walls have taken over the design world, and more design and home links worth reading this week.
- Grace Bonney's thoughtful essay about the dually loved and loathed white wall craze that's taken over the design world is more refreshing than a trend could ever be. (Design*Sponge)
- Behold: an actual cookie bouquet. The florally scented and flavored cookie (with bergamot, orange, elderflower, and almond) is a collaboration between the perfumers at Régime des Fleurs and bakers at Burrow Bakery in Brooklyn, who hand-paint each one. (T Magazine)
- Curbed's ode to Jane Jacobs on what would be her 100th birthday, a compilation of features ranging from the story of her famous battle with Robert Moses over LOMEX to a quiz about what she would think of your neighborhood, is required reading for anybody who lives in (or cares at all about) New York City. (Curbed)
- This well-loved family home in Sonoma (and its enviably lush, verdant backyard) pairs thoughtful personal touches with fuss-free warmth. (Cup of Jo)
- From a website for "word-of-mouth" recommendations to another that finds you cheaper flights by working in a day tour-sized layover between them, this roundup of travel websites you (probably) haven't heard of is worth the bookmark. (Refinery 29)