If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• DIY Mustard (Sunset Magazine) -- recipes to make this oh-so-functional condiment at home. We're trying these with the crunchy sourdough pretzels from Martin's Pretzel Company in Union Square Market -- our entire office is addicted.
• Whoopie pie: big whoop? (The New York Times) -- Locals in Lancaster and Maine go at it.
• Given the fact that we use the stuff everyday, we're thrilled to have a solid word on everyday olive oil from Chef Sarah Jenkins (The Atlantic).
• In the spirit of self-education, a primer on sustainable fish (The Wall Street Journal)
• What can we say: we too are hooked on Gabrielle Hamilton-mania (The New York Times).
• Calling all Boston food52ers! Tis the season for maple syrup and we're tapping an urban maple source (The Boston Globe).
• An issue of serious importance, we are glad to hear that consumers are finally taking on supermarket tomatoes (The Atlantic).
• And, we leave you with a chuckle over Toys that really cooked! (Francis Lam)